Improve Your Quilting With Storage Organizers

I love quilting but like most hobbies, it requires many specialized tools if you want to do it with precision (and I do). Many quilters also have quite a "stash" - this refers to the fabric we collect over time (both scraps and larger pieces) that we keep on hand to provide an ever present opportunity to make interesting quilts. If you're not careful though, it can become a storage nightmare keeping all your fabric organized in a way you remember you have it and can use it.

Bookshelf With Storage Bins

To me, the best part of quilting is exercising your creativity. There are an endless number of ways to put together pieces of material. I like to keep my fabric out in the open to spur my creative side. Thankfully, I found several storage organizers (including a few originally designed for toys) to help me do just that.

Bookshelf With Storage Bins

A toy organizer with large colored bins was just the ticket to keep all my fabrics organized by color families. My blue fabrics are in the blue bin. My red/pink material are in the red bin. And so on. It also keeps them out in the open so that my creative juices are flowing.

I use a toy organizer with smaller bins for all my sewing accessories. This includes my safety pins, extra thread, rotary cutter (s), needles, various rulers, etc. A kids sling bookshelf holds my many quilting books face out so I can easily grab them as needed.

My husband had already built a large sewing table for me. It has several spots underneath for storing large plastic bins. This is where I keep bulk material such as backing and batting pieces. And where I store my extra cutting mat.

Now I have everything I need at my fingertips where I can see it and easily find it. Quilting has never been more enjoyable and all it took was a few storage organizers.

Improve Your Quilting With Storage Organizers
Bookshelf With Storage Bins

Special Price!!! Sling Bookshelf - Natural

Oct 17, 2011 13:21:12

Sling Bookshelf - Natural
Click for larger image and other views

Sling Bookshelf - Natural

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Sling Bookshelf - Natural <<

Sling Bookshelf - Natural Feature

  • ? Soft canvas shelves keep books from being damaged.
  • ? Books can be displayed by front or back cover instead of the spine, making it easier for kids to choose books themselves.
  • ? Holds books of almost any size.
  • ? Quick and easy assembly
  • ? Sturdy construction


Sling Bookshelf - Natural Overview

Getting children excited about reading isn't always a simple task, but our new Sling Bookshelf makes story time a lot more fun. This shelf is the perfect gift for the young readers in your life.

Features:

  • Shelf's size is perfect for young children
  • Soft canvas shelves keep books from being damaged
  • Books can be displayed by front or back cover instead of the spine, making it easier for kids to choose books themselves
  • Holds books of almost any size
  • Quick and easy assembly
  • Sturdy construction




SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Sling Bookshelf - Natural ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Sling Bookshelf - Natural

Limited Offer Today!! Sling Bookshelf - Natural Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Swivel Tv Mounts White Baby Crib Wood Dish Racks